One of a kind creepy dolls by bastet2329. www.creepy-dolls.com. I live in Los Angeles County, CA and LOVE all things vintage. I am a fat girl, a mom, and a full time artist. Join me on Youtube: bbwdollface
I found this in an antique shop today. It left so many questions unanswered, such as …
1. Where the hell does someone find a vintage casket? 2. Why would someone want a vintage casket? 3. Yes, there’s a musical instrument inside that is suspiciously similar in size, but this is clearly a casket. 4. Why are there stains on the inside? 5. What the hell? 6. Why is this even for sale in an antique shop, of all places?
to answer your questions…
1) i found mine in a thrift shop. It was donated by a museum that closed down. Mine is wicker though and nothing like this. Mine would have been used for body transport.
2) why do I want it? well, its worth a lot of money (which is why i currently have it for sale in an antique shop). its a part of history. I am fascinated by death. It makes a great conversation piece.
3)cannot help on this one.
4) I cannot answer on behalf of this one. But maybe someone just spilled something.
5) people die. they need caskets.
6) because people like me exist and want them for our collections.